Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Do you think it possible that the entire world is concentrating on making my life a living hell?

I am sitting here, at work, and wondering why everything I do turns to ash in my hands. Of course, it could be me and my actions but I am beginning to doubt that. I've tried self-blame already and it's neither satisfying nor helpful. The reality of the situation is that everyone else out there is actively, very actively, making my life difficult. Who do these people think they are?

I need a break from all this. I am taking Friday off and leaving the province, and my cell phone, behind! Do not try to contact me, I will be incommunicado. You may email if you like, I will respond at my leisure (on Monday morning), stay well and comment often.

Comments:
Place mouse traps in their sandwiches and then when they find them and yell ouch tell them to shut up and then shoot them. That will be my plan at my work as well.
 
Leaving the province is always a good plan.
 
Why don't you blog, you hapless fruitcake?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?