Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm in Toronto. The weather is abyssmal and I feel as if I've entered the rainforest. But the work is easy and the living is free so I wander on.

Please don't call me on the cell until Friday since the long-distance charges could kill me. I have it on strictly for work purposes. Email, however, I am checking regularly and I would love to hear from all my fun friends. If you aren't fun then don't email me. I mean it!

If you know of anyone in Toronto that might want to see me please let me know and I'll try to arrange a meeting. In the meantime, I'm just keeping it real.

Comments:
CANADA'S WONDERLAND! CANADA'S WONDERLAND! Live my dream Nic!
 
Michelle, I don't even like your dream, how am I going to live it? I am nauseated every time I go on a roller coaster and it's been raining pretty much constantly since I got here. Not going to happen, I'm afraid!
 
rollercoasters are the funnest, i could ride rollercoasters all day. you are a sourpuss mr chester.
 
I love shopping in T.O.
 
There's a great little drag show I know, but you've already come home.
 
You don't blog enough!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?