Monday, May 01, 2006

I have another great weekend to post about! Can you believe it? Two great weekends in a row? Yowza!

So a couple of my friends were in town this past weekend from far-off destinations. Houston and Ottawa. And there was also that Colour Night thingy. Thursday first: nothing to report. Friday: I leave work early, drink a rootbeer, Raynna comes over to be my colour night date, convinced to not go to Colour Night, go for AYCE sushi at Sushi Ichiban, Go to D. Rassin's house, spend rest of night reminiscing and doing crazy shit. Fall into bed. Saturday: Do not leave bed, text Barb numerous times about how sick she is and how wiped out I am, settle on no plans at all. Sunday: See a movie with Gene (Lucky Number Slevin), go for beers with Raynna and David, go home and watch worst actress ever (Brittany Murphy) in good premise for a movie (Uptown Girls), fall into bed again.

So, to recap, I saw lots of the Houstonian, had drinks with him and had plenty of good times. I saw none of the Ottawhite (Tee Hee) probably mostly due to ditching Colour Night, am sad about that but I hope I get some pictures of the night for my viewing pleasure.

Barb! Where are you? Oh well, I live on. So that was my weekend. Michelle was surprisingly absent and incommunicado. Tasha was hanging out with Barb, and Barb was puking in her hoodie. Chris was drinking at the Garage when I was too ill to move from my mattress.

I hope I've done the weekend justice. I will let you know about the coming weekend as soon as it happens.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?