Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I had a great weekend! My sister's birthday and I got plastered again. Certain of my friends (who puke on floors and don't clean it up) seem to have a drinking effect on me. But I have fun when I get loaded so there isn't really an issue. I didn't buy my sister a present yet. What would she like to receive? Hmmmm...

And I've got another very busy weekend on the horizon. Barb is in town, and so is David. Colour night reunion is also this weekend (but I'm thinking of skipping out on that). How am I to fit all this into one weekend? Let's see, Friday is for David, Saturday is for Barb, skip the SU, recover on Sunday. That's a pretty good plan methinks. Of course I know my friends so there is sure to be some major changes in my weekend plans. Oh shit! I forgot about Raynna time! Maybe she's free for breakfast on Sunday morning? She's probably going to kill me for cutting her time short. And she already thinks we're married so this plus telling her I got an annulment is really going to piss her off!

That's enough nattering for now, I'll try and check in later this week. And comment more people! The comments are how I know you care.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?