Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am definitely heading up to Edmonton this weekend to see my cousin in the hospital. So, how am I to fit in all the activities of a normal weekend? There's sushi, Raynna time, brunch, excessive drinking, and of course, sleep. I may have to start my weekend early just to accomodate it all.

Who can fit in sushi earlier this week? I am heading to Lethbridge for Wednesday but I could probably make it back in time to do it any day this week. Raynna time, well maybe if I took Friday off from work, and I started really early? brunch? I might have to combine brunch and Edmonton. Would my brunch partners like to come to Edmonton with me? As for the excessive drinking... I may have to postpone that until next weekend. And the sleep... Well I can probably fit that in just about anywhere! OK then, that sounds like a plan.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?