Sunday, October 23, 2005

So does the lack of comments mean you don't like my choice of a banner? I mean, really folks, nudity for a good cause. Why didn't I think of that? Brilliant as far as I'm concerned, just Brilliant! Well, whatever, you are still entitled to your own opinion.

I watched a couple of movies today. Everything is Illuminated. Pretty awesome and intelligent flick. A definite see for those who like quirky but thoughtful indy films. I guess the most I can say is I really liked it and I'd gladly buy it once it's on DVD. I'd love to research the truth of the events depicted. But even if it's all fiction it's still awesome. I would recommend it over most of the shit playing in the main-stream cinemas. I watched DOMINO as well. That was shit. Action movies based on reality are usually shit, this one was no different. Too weird for words. Not recommended by me for any type of person, even your dogs won't like "Domino"!

I have resurrected my dating life by posting a profile on LavaLife and purchasing some credits. I just can't think of a better way of doing it. All my friends are moving away or cutting off their ties, ok, not all, but it feels like most! I feel alone right now, wish I could press myself on my friends but I'm not like that. They'll come around in time (probably after reading this blog, but that isn't my purpose here). I guess I'm finally lonely for the closeness that only a dating relationship can bring. Sharing more than just my words with someone. But I always seem to idealize dating, I know it's a tough slog to find the one, but I haven't really been all that successful at slogging, never mind finding.

I think I may be babbling now. Work is busy, stressful, sort of awkward too. I am looking forward to a Lethbridge trip and some sushi and company while there. Comments are most of the reason why I blog, please remember that! Comment often and reveal thyself through thy words.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?