Sunday, March 27, 2005

Do you ever get the feeling that you wanted to stay and still had the feeling that you wanted to go? Started to stay, decided to go. Decided to stay again but started to go anyway? No? Me neither actually but typing all those words gets me in the groove of writing.

It's been much too long since my last post but i find I wish to write the most when I'm feeling down and low. When i'm up there's no need to write, I just live it. Down and I need to vent. This is not a venting session though! I'm average and I just feel like writing.

There once was a boy from the 'bridge
Whose life was too much like a fridge
He took off his pants
And decided to dance
And froze his wee-wee off on a ridge.

OK, so it doesn't rhyme. so what? It's not a real poem. I'm just putting down words here.

If you don't like it you can certainly read another blog.

Estimating a construction project is a bit like guessing at the weight of a woman. Unless you know what you're doing you're going to get shitkicked. And even if you do know what you're doing you might still get shitkicked. Just a piece of wisdom I learned this past week.

I will continue to try and post more often but I get sidetracked so easily. I'm not promising anything.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?