Thursday, February 17, 2005

New Orleans was fun. Carnival was fun. I wish I were still there but alas, I am not. I have been certified as a New Orleans guide for anyone who wants to see the place like a native would. Of course, as the guide my trip must be gratis. I think that I will return soon, I just love the city too much to stay away. At least some of the credit for the great time I always have must go to DR and his super-duper friends. His friends treat me so well that for the most part I consider them my friends as well. Of course, they don't know how much I love them! If only there were a way to let them know... A system whereby they would all be notified of my extensive gratitude while at the same time excluding those who were asses. Someone must come up with a system. When they do please let me know via comments on the blog or email.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?