Wednesday, January 12, 2005

OK, so I've been a bad blogger in neglecting my posting for about 2 months. I could tell you I've been busy, or I could say that I was having trouble getting to the computer. The reality is (drum roll please) I just haven't been comfortable sharing my thoughts until right about now. It's been a rough two months believe it or not, many ups, many more downs, some sideways shifts too. I've decided to take my books off the main page, so they'll be appearing here instead. This blog will revert back to the insights of life that it started out as.

And now, an insight... I am currently, painfully hating my job. I have some faith that it'll get better so I'm going to hold on for the next two months. But at that point their will be a reckoning. I am not going to commit more than a year to a job I despise. As my friends I would appreciate you forwarding me job opportunities that you think I might be interested in or qualify for.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and promise to post more often than once every two months. But that's enough jawing for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?