Sunday, November 14, 2004

Back from New Orleans and fully recovered. I was very, very, very tired when I arrived in Calgary. Friday night was a wonderful time but I was still plenty drunk when getting onto the plane Saturday morning. Such a great time, so many stories, so many asses grabbed, so many meals had. I will be working tomorrow down south and then celebrating with Ms. McCann.

Not surprisingly, i have finished another book. This novel, The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields, was a different sort of novel. Enjoyable to read, and certainly a compelling a well written story. It hasn't made my list of 4 classics but I can understand it winning the Pulitzer Prize. Ms. McCann had recommended it, and she really liked it. Take that under consideration when you make a decision.

For anyone who wants to know my Christmas wishes, check out my wishlist at this link. Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?