Monday, September 13, 2004

I finished reading Tales of the South Pacific last night, and it is a good one. James Michener really does know how to lay out a story. I was captivated, right up to the last pages I couldn't put it down. It left me wanting more of his novels. I know that I can get them cheap at used bookstores so I will now ask for recommendations. I've already heard that The Source and Hawaii are two good ones. Any other suggestions? And which should I read first?

Anywho... I took the day off work because I feel absolutely horrible. I have a bad head cold that makes me feel like someone is pumping liquid into my head at a furious rate. The rate is so fast that it leaks out at times. And nothing I do has stemmed the flow. I am hoping that continued easy living will make me feel better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?