Monday, August 16, 2004

What is acid really? I sort of understand the chemical definition, but what is it really to us? A destructive force? A neutralizing force when dealing with bases? A "trip-tic" chemical that takes us on a ride? A necessity of life? Life itself?

THere are so many questions out there that I wonder if I'll ever get to ask them. I finished reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides last week some time. It was a good book, a definite read for anyone having trouble with genetics or parents. I classify under both headings of course! I just started a book by John Cheever. It's called..... The Stories of John Cheever. How very original, I know! But it is good so far. I will let you know once I finish how good.

Life has been so busy this past week or two. I went golfing on the weekend with Barb. I won the Match, stroke-wise and hole-wise. In addition, I was the best looking man on the golf course, so I won there as well. My charms were lost on my playing companions but I managed to go home happy all the same. I just finished another gruelling 55 hour work week as well. I saw The Control Room recently and that was a great documentary. I recommend it to anyone who likes documentaries and anyone who likes a different perspective, or seeing things through the eyes of another.

I'm exhausted, so I'll go to bed now and dream of all the beautiful women I saw over the past week. I can only allot one night to women because I've got so much else on my mind right now. Auf Wiedersehen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?