Thursday, August 26, 2004

Still no comments on my last two posts. are the comments broken? I don't think they are. I guess I've said nothing interesting... But then again, I think I have. How very arrogant of me.

My dear friend B. is moving to Ottawa tomorrow and I miss her already like my middle finger. I spent only 4 days with D. before he left for New Orleans again and I am missing him like I miss the sun at night. And C., he isn't even out of town and I miss him because I never get to see him. And then there's the P.'s, now that they're married they have a lot less free time to spend with poor little me.

Of course, there are other friends that I don't get to see and I may miss them too, but not nearly as much as the above. Of course, the lack of social life allows me to get a couple more hours of reading completed. That way I can blog about something other than complaints, like novels or soliloquoys.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?