Sunday, August 29, 2004

Just finished Arrowsmith, by Sinclair Lewis. Really good book. Anyone who likes science, or feels corporatization of things ruin them should read this book. Anyone one the other side of these issues should also read it. This will give them ammunition for their arguments. Very thought-provoking, it makes me wonder if I shouldn't buy a backwoods cottage and just go there and read and brush up on my writing and then just go ahead and write something.

It makes me want to be less tied to the stresses of the world and live as a hermit. If I had less debt and a way of making money in the forest I would leave to tomorrow. Maybe I shall leave tomorrow, the government can't track me down in a shack in the backwoods.

We shall see.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?