Friday, July 30, 2004

Life is so tiring right now. I think I need a little break from it all. Does anyone I know have a getaway cabin I could escape to for a few days? I just need maybe 3 days of peace and tranquility and I'll be as good as new. Somewhere where I don't need to worry about shelter or bears invading. A place where the hot dogs I bring can be cooked without too much trouble. I will also need a companion. Someone who also wants to just relax for 3 days. To not leave the armchair except for bathroom and kitchen breaks, that is what I crave.

Let me know if you have ideas or are willing to help me set this plan in motion. I've recently given up on reading Insomnia by Stephen King. The idea of the story is quite riveting however, Mr. King manages to make it too boring even for me to read. I have begun Middlesex by Eugene Stephanides instead.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?