Monday, July 19, 2004

It is I, Ricardo Montalban, here again.  I have come to tell you another story in my sexy Spanish accent.  Please, do not be afraid of me, I am all man and lover of all women.  I have just finished reading a novel by Margaret Atwood entitled The Handmaid's Tale.  A person of my Spanish sexiness would never accept such strict theocracy in my country.  In addition, the sort of promiscuous sex that I thrive on could never be classified as rape in any society that I lived in.  So this story was especially disturbing to me, everything except the whorehouse of course.  I am sure that all feministas out there have read this novel and cringed, just as all strict bachelors with multiple sexual partners have.  Definitely a well written novel, and the format was very novel and interesting.  Overall I liked the warning that the book defined.  If this book was intended as a utopian society then Atwood and I will need to have a little loving in order to set her straight, but I believe it is the former. 
 
That is all for this evening, even now I am on the prowl for my newest conquest, and I cannot spare another moment for typing and not-screwing.  Stay sexy people! 
 
 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?