Saturday, July 31, 2004

I have recently been working with acid, of the hydrochloric variety. HCl to be exact. I think I have inhaled too much of it because I feel very ill. What kind of tolerance do humans have to this? I would guess very little from the way it eats through skin. I think I might refuse to work with it tomorrow. If the work is too dangerous I am allowed aren't I?

Anyway, enough jabbering about nothing. Middlesex is excellent so far. I am having trouble putting the thing down. I will get back to you when I finish it. I plan on working tomorrow so I will not get much of a chance but maybe next week sometime. 55 hours last week. This week is shaping up to be about the same. Ridiculous amount of hours to be at one's job.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?