Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been forever since my last blog post and I've used the lord's name in vain 1027 times since last tuesday.

I've been so busy with everything that I have barely had time to check my email. I've been doing a lot of thinking though, so you should be prepared for that in the days to come.

I've finished reading a couple more books recently. The Hours, by Michael Cunningham was a good book but I don't quite see the Pulitzer worthiness in it. Don't get me wrong, it was well written and well interwoven, a good story with plenty of thought-provoking ideas in it.

I've just today finished Vernon God Little, which was a birthday present from my own Pulitzer Prize Nominee friend. Such a terrific little book! I really shouldn't compare it to The Hours but it was just so much better than that trash that I can't help myself. Just terrific, and it taught me a couple of really good lessons about life which is always good for a high-falutin human being like me. It really puts the wind in your sails and then knocks it out with a swift kick to the genital area.

That's enough for now, but I will post again soon. I promise.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?