Thursday, June 17, 2004

It really was a great weekend. This was the most fun weekend I've had in months or maybe longer. It's all thanks to Lisha, Baby J, Barb and Natasha & Jason.

Chris is avoiding me, I fear that he may have come down with a late onset case of PID. While sometimes fatal in women, this affliction in men is merely annoying with a healthy dose of burning piss. Perhaps the next time he goes to the bathroom it won't burn so much and he can call me at home, but then again, probably not.

Barb has Toby in town to play with so she's no longer as much fun as she was. Toby is in town from a far away place in the East, near Kowloon, and will be missed once he departs again. But I have a feeling Barb will make an effort to see him again soon. We may never know...

David is becoming a hermit. He has recently acquired the mineral rights to a small plot on the bow river. While no one has ever found gold up in that area it will likely be a friend free zone and he won't have to worry about why he never calls. There are no phones up in that neck of the woods.

I'm going for sushi with Michelle this evening, I need some raw fish injected into my blood stream, with a wasabi-soy sauce chaser!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?