Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It has been another long hiatus from blogging. I just need to get more sleep and then I will have the energy to blog once every day or 2 days. My grass allergy is really kicking into high gear. This means that my eyes hurt all the time and I wish I could keep them closed, and of course my nose runs and runs and runs.

But enough whining...

Natasha's & Jason's wedding was absolutely wonderful. What a terrific time I had! I can barely contain myself when I think about it. Joy overflows whenever I think of their union or the wedding. That was the best wedding I have been to in about 15 years. Really, could any of the people involved have done any better? I think they could not have, they gave it their all. Only 1 problem, I got drunk and lost my cell phone.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?