Saturday, April 03, 2004

Well I waited for good news to come in my email inbox but I got only one email, and frankly, that's a lackluster performance from most of my friends.

It was just one bad day, although I wonder if it isn't more enlightened to have bad days, and the good days are simply bliss because I don't see or hear anything real. But then again, I've never understood reality and I certainly haven't figured out how it relates to me.

I have really been missing good music lately. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for on the one good radio station and I have no other means of hearing music. I think I will buy myself a new discman when I am in Calgary next week, and then I can listen to all the good stuff I want.

Hope everyone will be around on Easter Monday. We'll be having a sushi party and I can't wait to see y'all again. Only 5 more sleeps before I start the long drive home.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?