Thursday, March 04, 2004

My blog is messed up. I think the comments may have screwed it up. Now it says that Chest has posted stuff, when really it is all done by Chester Pines, or me.

I feel like a human punching bag this week, and I am sore from testicle to tit. And from head to toe. Work is tough, and there is lots of exertion to remind me why I like nice office positions. I cannot at this point remember why I left Rogers Insurance. I had it real good there, and the people were all very nice, and I was bored. Now I remember, I was bored. Well here I have no time to think about boredom. Any spare time I have I'm thinking about what's next on the to-do list.

Sushi at Sushi Tokyo here in Quesnel is really quite good. The fish is a little expensive for what you get (it's a little thin), but the tempura was excellent, and I mean excellent!! I will try some more on Sunday I think and update you on Monday or so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?