Thursday, March 04, 2004

I may actually be the most unreliable person (as pertains to blogging) in the entire world. I am so sorry for the lack of updates this past week but I have been really, really , really busy. And tired, and worn out and generally satisfied.

I have just finished Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. I thoroughly enjoyed the novel, and my opinion changed as I went through the book. Perhaps that is what Austen intended? A change in feeling for the reader as the book goes from start to finish of hate to love. A definite read for all those who live on Earth, or any people who have relatives on Earth.

I am now checking my email and will reply to any that are in my inbox. New emails will not be forthcoming, I am strictly in reply mode this evening, and most evenings.

One last thing, Welcome Back Barb! Hope you all had fun at the bar, and do not call me to rub the sushi in or I will send flaming poo to your doorstep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?