Thursday, January 29, 2004

Does nudity equal sex? My western senisbilities tell me that nudity only occurs right before sex, during sex, and then for a short period after. But I think that's wrong.

I love the shape of a perfect female body. It is a beauty unsurpassed by any of man's enhancements. And I don't mean that I want to rut on it. I love to look. Now sex shouldn't just be about that beauty, albeit ocassionally the case. I plan to teach my kids to be nude all the time. Freeing oneself of the yoke of clothing would be a great way to teach one's kids about societal mores (and kicking the shit out of mores is fun). This way my kids won't equate sex and nudity like I have.

My favorite type of art is nudes (and I don't mean animals DR). And they should be readily available to everyone, not locked away Behind the counter at the Mac's corner store. Hugh Hefner's got the right idea. Nuf Said.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?