Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I will be leaving New orleans in less than 12 hours. I am already beginning to miss it. I saw the Mississippi today, the Old Man. Looks a lot like a lake, very calm and torrent-less. Anyway, I'm wrapping up loose ends and giggling a lot. Lot of character down here. I've decided not to take a single picture whilst in NOLA. I don't think it right to steal away any of the flair. As for gifts and things... I haven't been out shopping once. If someone wants it, they can have my Halloween costume. I'll pick up some pralines at the airport and maybe I'll see something that catches my eye.

David brought me to Hillel tonight for dinner. As the lone goyim, and with my last name being Porco, I felt a little out of place, but since nobody was uncomfortable I stayed and had fun. I've got a pen to show for it, and a website address for anyone else wanting to know about Hillel.

I hope Ruth has a laundry doo-dad in her apartment building because I have a lot of dirty clothes. All the laundromats here are connected to bars, so you would think it easy to get to one. Wrong, we just haven't had time, and now, my 5 am exit from Dave's isn't allowing me to do the laundry before I leave. I really would have liked a Buddha Belly t-shirt. Maybe I'll get one on the way home. Wait and See.

Decode: y htrow toner ' ew, yht rowt one r'ew. elppin.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?