Saturday, November 01, 2003

I am one lucky bastard, no doubt about that!

Last night was Halloween. My favorite rassin stuck me in the quarter by myself so I waited for a couple hours watching all the freaks and degenerates down there. I had a couple drinks, mostly I just stared and ogled. The slut costume was in full force down here. And with the 80 degree weather why not? It turns out that sluts are in all sorts of fields these days. Construction sluts, french maid sluts, nurse sluts, medieval sluts, girl scout sluts, etc. The street was so crowded you had to wade through it, and there was plenty of touching, though none of it sexual. The sexual touching was exclusive to the streets off Frenchman.

Then I take a cab home with a woman-hating, Roman Catholic with a serious grudge and a need to have cash up front. He chats me up and tells me about his Halloween Eve experience. I got a good deal on the cab because I wasn't drunk and I was polite, cabbies like that.

This afternoon, after my 2 pm wake-up call, I had alligator soup. Let me tell you, Alligator is a tasty meat, especially when prepared by Cajuns. I also had some boiled shrimp, a tasty treat at Frankie & Johnny's where the decor is decadent and the floors slippery. Po' Boys are the specialite du maison but that delicacy will have to wait another day, I'm afraid.

I know you are envious, but that's alright by me. I'm enjoying the weather down here. A nice fall day is a bit chilly for these people but I call it room temperature! So, if the blizzard continues just recall me in my shorts at 3 am with no cares in the world.

Scumite is an idiot. I know who you are moron!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?