Wednesday, August 13, 2003

When I think of having coffee with my friends I think of my time spent with Ruth. When I think of time at the Den, I think of soup lunches with David. When I think of my time out for sushi I associate the memories with Chris, Natasha and Barb. When i think of elections Michelle pops into my mind.

It would seem that for every friend I have an appropriate memory and experience associated. I think that for how young I am I've got a lot of good memories and good friends. But enough of this digression...

Works is still very boring, though I am currently applying for a really good position with a one-year term. The job is in Edmonton, but otherwise it's a really fabulous opportunity.

I recently saw Roxanne and Antwone Fisher. They aren't in the same movie but both movies are very good. Of course, we all know Steve Martin is a comic genius. One only has to hear the Wily Philipino to know that! But who knew Denzel Washington could act? I sure didn't.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?