Friday, August 15, 2003

The position with Alberta Learning has been applied for. I am hoping for good things, and I have my fingers crossed. I think I'm right for the job, and so do all my friends (wink wink, nudge nudge). Now all that remains is for the hiring people to agree. If they disagree I will have to send flaming bags of pooh to their front doors.

I recently marked the one year anniversary of my life changing trip to New Orleans. I want to especially thank David for making it possible to have an anniversary, and to all those I met on the trip, thank you for the experiences. People say that I haven't been the same since last summer, that the trip changed me. I am no longer the innocent person I was, I'll admit that, but I have only changed the way i express myself. In the olden days I kept things balled up inside, and now: VENT!

I listened to the Wily Philipino today at work. I nearly pissed myself trying to hold back the laughter. I wanted to see their response. I got none. Except: A look so wiley it made me want to cough and say "ughm".

You can now piss yourselves as I am very wet down their myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?