Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Finally my friend has begun bloggin again. Two words; Bout Time.

Playtime's Over. What a really great slogan. Man that was an election to remember, and remember it I do. Michelle is right, I don't regret that year of my life one bit. now the last month of it ( which isn't included in that 12-month year is another thing altogether.)

The tourettes is getting worse, nipple fuck slut ass. These words come to me out of the blue, and the click click job is making me see dirty words and phrases in peoples names. Gerhardt, Conipher, you see what I'm talking about? Well, no, I don't really either but I would if I was typing them out.

Philosophy 377 is the easiest course I have ever taken. Even easier than HTST 317 or STAT 323. I could fall asleep in class and wake up smarter than 90% of the class. There are 3 keaners like myself. Today's test was slated for 60 minutes. 30 minutes in I finished, then at 45 two others finished. The last Keaner finished at 50 minutes. The rest of the class was writing up until the prof wrenched the papers from their hand. This is a group of dumb 'uns.

Well, my eyes are burning again so I'm going to go to sleep. As some grandmothers would say (maybe they're right?) 'stop whacking off or you'll go blind.' Too true!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?