Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Birthday has come and gone! I don't feel any different, and I believe birthdays cease to matter once you reach 21. They begin to matter again once you reach 50, but someone else is usually reminding us of those birthdays. Always eager to throw a party for such old people, and not too much fun because they might die of exhiliration.

Got my PJ Bootlegs in the mail today and they are really good. I swear, it didn't sound that good when I was sitting in the audience (I could barely hear Eddie sing). The audience was singing over the band most of the time, and some of the newer songs were blurs (I don't know the words so I had no idea what was up).

I am trying to sell my texts online and they aren't getting many hits. Now isn't a good time to be buying books like Feminist Social Thought: A Reader. I guess no one wants to know what women feel in the summer except horny. Every which way but loose.

nipple, and free speech will wait again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?