Sunday, June 29, 2003

Today I am going to the driving range, beat a few balls, hook a few, slice a peck. I haven't been golfing in 4 years, and I haven't picked up a club in 2 so this is a big day! Golfing is so expensive in this city that you have to be independently wealthy to go out with any frequency. But it's my birthday tomorrow so I feel rich! I began golfing at 12 and had an anuual pass to the Sparwood Golf Club six years hence. In the beginning it was fun, a way to get out of the house and relieve some stress. Then it became a chore, but I suspect since it's been four years it will revert quickly to an enjoyable outing.

Anyway, it's time to go. Blogging is hard work, time consuming! Maybe when class starts again on Wednesday I can do it during class time. That'll conserve time and I won't be as bored wither.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?