Thursday, March 13, 2003

Porcology is not an exact science, rather it a methodology for living life. It isn't like hedonism, but it's similar in rules. It's more like a set of axioms, from which all enjoyment and fun is derived. I haven't figured out all the axioms yet, but most important is the axiom of choice. You choose your own destiny. Next to that is the axiom of lemons. You choose whether or not someone hurts you.

A specific friend comes to mind as I write this. She has been in my thoughts recently and I'm trying to figure her out without going crazy. Friends are hard to deal with most of the time. You must be flexible and yourself while around them.

But I digress, if you can find a dead body at Burger King anything can happen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?